Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/08/30 00:51:56 UTC

Cargo Goal

Cargo was working for me and suddenly it just stopped working and
starting giving this error:

The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-cargo-plugin' does not exist

The thing that is confuse is that is says

Org.apache.maven.plugisn & maven-cargo-plugin

When I have:

              <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>

              <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>

In my pom file.

D-

Re: Cargo Goal

Posted by Alexandre Russel <al...@russel.fr>.
On Wednesday 30 August 2006 00:51, Douglas Ferguson wrote:
> Cargo was working for me and suddenly it just stopped working and
> starting giving this error:

http://cargo.codehaus.org/Mailing+Lists
The cargo mailing list is more appropriate for cargo related issue.
Alex

RE: Cargo Goal

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.
Hi Douglas,

Actually I don't believe this is a cargo issue. Could you run mvn
help:effective-pom? You'll probably see that you've used the wrong
artifactId somewhere in a parent POM or in a profile... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Wed Aug 30 06:27:00 GMT 2006