Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Allen Cheng <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 03:09:20 UTC

Pre-installed models

Hi,  Atlas experts

When we install and start a new Atlas server instance, there are a few type
models that are automatically pre-installed, e.g. Hive, Storm, HBase, HDFS,
etc. There are new models added in Atlas 1.0.

Is there any way to skip installing some of the models, and only install
the ones I want?   Is there any property that controls this?  Or if I
remove some of the model json files in the install sir, will it work?

Thanks

Allen

Re: Pre-installed models

Posted by Allen Cheng <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.  It works as you said. I can remove any model files I don't need.

Allen

Re: Pre-installed models