Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Javier Sánchez <js...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/17 16:03:19 UTC

Wizard client stub error

Hi,

I am having problems creating my first  client side stubs (axis2 1.6.0 with
service and code generator wizards). I am using a simple class:

package com.wsexample;

public class Temp {
    public double c2fConvertion(double cValue) {
        return ((cValue * 9.0)/5.0 )+ 32.0;
    }

    public double f2cConvertion(double fValue) {
       return ((fValue - 32.0) * 5.0) / 9.0;
    }
}

and after correctly creating wsdl, when I try to use the wizard wdsl2java to
create the  client stub there is one error on the generated TempStub:

        public class TempStub extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub
        implements Temp{
        protected org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation[] _operations;

"The type Temp cannot be a superinterface of TempStub; a superinterface must
be an interface"

The wizard is using the simple class Temp as an interface, so the generated
stub is incorrect ¿?. Some examples I have found on internet have succeded
creating client stub from simple java class as Temp.

Has anyone any idea what's is going on?

Regards
Javier

Re: Wizard client stub error

Posted by Javier Sánchez <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsana,

Yes, I am using Eclipse wizards.

Regards
Javier

Re: Wizard client stub error

Posted by Harshana Eranga Martin <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Javier,

--
Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

Re: Wizard client stub error

Posted by Harshana Eranga Martin <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Javier,

2011/8/17 Javier Sánchez <js...@gmail.com>

> Hi Harshana,
>
> Thx a lot!, what you described was exactly the problem I was facing. Now I
> have 2 projects, one for the server and one for the client,  the wizard is
> working pretty well.

Cool :)

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana