Posted to users@camel.apache.org by erj2code <pe...@tetraconcepts.com> on 2013/10/25 14:56:22 UTC

Issue loading multiple properties files

I posted this question on Stack Overflow yesterday:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19575425/loading-multiple-properties-files-with-camel

but haven't gotten any responses yet.

Basically I'm trying to load another properties file in addition to the ones
I have and I can't get it to work.

Any ideas?

Re: Issue loading multiple properties files

Posted by erj2code <pe...@tetraconcepts.com>.
Can you clarify what exactly I need to adjust to fix my Spring error?

Re: Issue loading multiple properties files

Posted by alexey-s <al...@mail.ru>.
Hi
This error Spring Framework. Camel nothing to do with business.

Use in OSGI blueprint:
<cm:property-placeholder id="placeholder" persistent-id="service-pid-id"
update-strategy="reload">
</cm:property-placeholder>

<camelContext id="..." xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
    <propertyPlaceholder id="properties" location="blueprint:placeholder"/>
</camelContext>

Aleksey