Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marco <m....@set-network.com> on 2004/09/30 16:01:09 UTC

Tomcat 5.0.27 - Single Sign On PROBLEM

Hi,

I configurated my server web to use load balancing.
I use IIS 6 and ajp13 for this pourpose and two istance of tomcat 5.0.27
on two different machine.

Load Balancing works fine but when I configureted tomcat to use
SingleSignOn I had some problem. Sometimes, when I pass from an
application to another one, tomcat asks me the autentication as if
SingleSignOn doesn't works fine.

Follow tomcat and ajp13 configuration.

Master machine
.
.
.
    <Engine name="slave" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0"
jvmRoute="master">
.
.
.

Slave machine
.
.
.
    <Engine name="slave" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0"
jvmRoute="slave">
.
.
.

workers2.properties

[logger.file:0]
level=DEBUG
file=${serverRoot}/logs/iis.log

[config:]
file=${serverRoot}/bin/win32/i386/workers2.properties
debug=1
debugEnv=0

[channel.socket:master]
host=10.10.21.71
port=8009
debug=0
tomcatId=master
route=master
lb_factor=50
version=200409091010

[channel.socket:slave]
host=10.10.21.93
port=8009
debug=0
lb_factor=50
tomcatId=slave
route=slave
version=200409091010

[channel.socket:crystal]
host=10.10.21.71
port=8009
group=reportEngine
debug=0

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with
multiprocess servers
file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.shm
size=1000000
debug=0
disabled=1

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=0

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=0
logger=logger.file:0

[lb:lb]
info=Load balancer per nostre applicazioni.
debug=10
stickySession=1

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime informations

[uri:/admin/*]
debug=0
worker=lb:lb
info=Tomcat Admin