Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dana Wang <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/07 00:34:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Remote Forward Proxy Does Not Forward Request after PR 55892 Fix

Thank you for helping in advance.

The challenge I'm facing is that the remote forward proxy no longer
forwards requests due to relative URL. I have been trying different
configurations in the virtual host to make the URL back to the absolute
form, but have not had any success.

Any recommendation is highly appreciated.

Dana

Re: [users@httpd] Remote Forward Proxy Does Not Forward Request after PR 55892 Fix

Posted by Dana Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Yann for writing back so quickly.

Yes to the first question, no to the second.

How does the test patch approach work?

Dana

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.