Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/31 21:07:08 UTC

Samza wiki

Hi all,

I would like to create a wiki page with my GSoC progress, but I don't seem
to have access to it. Could anybody grant me access to it please? My
username is <renato2099>.
Thanks in advance!

Renato M.

Re: Samza wiki

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Renato,

Grant you the privilege to create pages. Should be able to create a page to
track your GSoC progress.

Thanks,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com