Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/24 11:44:02 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate OpenNLP to a TLP

Hi all,

we already discussed graduating OpenNLP and the consensus
was that we want to become a Top Level Project.

Lets now do the community graduation vote.

[  ] +1 Approve graduation to a Top Level Project
[  ] -1  Vetoe the graduation (please provide specific comments)
[  ] 0 Don't care

The vote is open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Jörn

Re: [VOTE] Graduate OpenNLP to a TLP

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 28.11.2011 Thilo Goetz wrote:
> On 24/11/11 11:44, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > we already discussed graduating OpenNLP and the consensus
> > was that we want to become a Top Level Project.
> >
> > Lets now do the community graduation vote.
> >
> > [  ] +1 Approve graduation to a Top Level Project
> > [  ] -1  Vetoe the graduation (please provide specific comments)
> > [  ] 0 Don't care
>
> +1 to graduate, I think the project is doing very well.

+1 from my side as well.

Isabel

Re: [VOTE] Graduate OpenNLP to a TLP

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
On 24/11/11 11:44, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we already discussed graduating OpenNLP and the consensus
> was that we want to become a Top Level Project.
>
> Lets now do the community graduation vote.
>
> [  ] +1 Approve graduation to a Top Level Project
> [  ] -1  Vetoe the graduation (please provide specific comments)
> [  ] 0 Don't care

+1 to graduate, I think the project is doing very well.

Since I've contributed almost nothing since OpenNLP joined
the incubator, and it is unlikely that this will change in
the near future, please take me off the committers list
for the graduation proposal.  If and when I have time to
spend on OpenNLP, I'm sure I can regain my commit privileges
through quality contributions ;-)

--Thilo

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
+1 to graduate

--
Olivier

Re: [VOTE] Graduate OpenNLP to a TLP

Posted by "william.colen@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 to graduate

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
+1 to graduate

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 24.11.2011, at 11:44, Jörn Kottmann wrote:

> Lets now do the community graduation vote.
>
> [  ] +1 Approve graduation to a Top Level Project
> [  ] -1  Vetoe the graduation (please provide specific comments)
> [  ] 0 Don't care

+1 to graduate

best
Rupert

Re: [VOTE] Graduate OpenNLP to a TLP

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1
Tommaso

Posted by Aliaksandr Autayeu <al...@autayeu.com>.
+1 to graduate

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate OpenNLP to a TLP

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Votes passes. We received 10 +1 votes.
No other votes were received.

The following people voted:
+1 William Colen
+1 Olivier Grisel
+1 Benson Margulies
+1 Aliaksandr Autayeu
+1 Tommaso Teofili
+1 Rupert Westenthaler
+1 Thilo Götz
+1 Isabel Drost
+1 Jason Baldridge
+1 Jörn Kottmann

Thanks for voting!

Posted by Jason Baldridge <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Jason Baldridge
Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics