Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 23:19:34 UTC

Can not remove background image

I have a spread sheet that is setup as a form.
There is a background image ... a watermark
in the print range.. For some reason its become
skewed. When I click format > page, it does not
indicate there is a image there. I tried adding a
new one in but it does not show. I dont know
if laying occurs but I cant seem to remove it.

Any ideas how to remove a background image
in calc?

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: Can not remove background image

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
Johnny, I did get it changed and it is unusual behavior.
I started out on OO and now Im libra since its default
on Ubuntu 13.10 That might have had something to do
with it.

Regina, no, it is not protected.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Wade Smart schrieb:

> I started clicking around in cells and found a cell that
> allowed Navigator to be selected. Is this locked to cells?

is your sheet write protected? [Tools > Protect Document > Sheet...]

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Can not remove background image

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 16:09:05 -0000, Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Navigator is grayed out - can not be selected.

that's unusual behaviour. i've never encountered it.

> I started clicking around in cells and found a cell that
> allowed Navigator to be selected. Is this locked to cells?

after all, have you managed to change the background image?

Re: Can not remove background image

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.