Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2014/04/22 13:49:40 UTC

Help required to assign components to Jira tickets

Hi all,

there are currently 71 Jira tickets that are open without a component specified:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2475?jql=project%20%3D%20OFBIZ%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20component%20is%20EMPTY%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

I have categorized a few of them but we definitely need some help to assign one or more components to each of them. Volunteers?

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Help required to assign components to Jira tickets

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You are a committer Christian, I guess it's why you can and not Deepak

Jacques

Re: Help required to assign components to Jira tickets

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Jacopo for the update.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Ok,

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

Yeah I'm logged in with username "taher". It seems I can add comments, vote, watch, link, clone, etc .. but not edit ticket data. It could be my goofy skills in using the tracking system, but I believe i can only gain access if I'm a reporter or an assignee.

Best,

Taher Alkhateeb

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

Re: Help required to assign components to Jira tickets

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,