Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Amna&Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/30 13:52:30 UTC

problem: Fail to load sitemap

Hi

We have restricted the ACAuth to the administrator only by adding these 3
lines to
PUB/config/ac/usecase-policies.xml

   <usecase id="info-ac-authoring">
     <role id="admin"/>
   </usecase>
As was suggested by someone on this list.

Although the restriction thing works, but its given rise to a prb:
Every time a user other than the administrator accesses the 'site' tab,
sitetree.xml fails to load. We actuallt get a message dialog saying this:
"site tree xml failed to load"
So we can't get the node navigation menus on the left in the "site" area....
Can u tell us how to fix that??

Re: problem: Fail to load sitemap

Posted by Amna&Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com>.

> > Although the restriction thing works, but its given rise to a prb:
> > Every time a user other than the administrator accesses the 'site' tab,
> > sitetree.xml fails to load. We actuallt get a message dialog saying this:
> > "site tree xml failed to load"
> > So we can't get the node navigation menus on the left in the "site"
area....
> > Can u tell us how to fix that??
>
> That sounds like a bug. Would you mind submitting a bug report including
> an exact description of your changes?
>
> Thanks!

Hi..
Actually the fact is that sometimes we get this error and on other occasions
we don't. So should we really submit a bug report.

Re: problem: Fail to load sitemap

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Amna&Kiran wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have restricted the ACAuth to the administrator only by adding these 3
> lines to
> PUB/config/ac/usecase-policies.xml
>
>    <usecase id="info-ac-authoring">
>      <role id="admin"/>
>    </usecase>
> As was suggested by someone on this list.
>
> Although the restriction thing works, but its given rise to a prb:
> Every time a user other than the administrator accesses the 'site' tab,
> sitetree.xml fails to load. We actuallt get a message dialog saying this:
> "site tree xml failed to load"
> So we can't get the node navigation menus on the left in the "site" area....
> Can u tell us how to fix that??

That sounds like a bug. Would you mind submitting a bug report including
an exact description of your changes?

Thanks!

-- Andreas