Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sergey Kalinin <se...@akvelon.com> on 2021/09/24 12:41:47 UTC

Acces To Apache Beam Jira

Hi,
My name is Sergey. I work as an engineer in Akvelon. And I'll work at Beam Playground and start contributing to the Apache Beam project. Can someone add me as a contributor to Beam’s Jira issue tracker? I would like to create/assign tickets for my work. My Jira ID: Sergey Kalinin(skalinin) Thanks,
Sergey Kalinin

Re: Acces To Apache Beam Jira

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
It was me and I answered to another Sergey’s email.

—
Alexey

Re: Acces To Apache Beam Jira

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.