Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/03/03 17:22:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Sandor Magyari as Ambari committer

Hi all,

It's my pleasure to announce Sandor Magyari as a new Apache Ambari committer. He has made valuable contributions to the project and we hope he will continue to do so.

Congratulations Sandor.

Best Regards,

Sid

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sandor Magyari as Ambari committer

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congratulations ! :)

Loïc CHANEL
System & virtualization engineer
TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congratulations ! :)