Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Flores, Raul" <ra...@lmco.com> on 2004/07/07 17:56:11 UTC

Pachage name of generated Holder classes

Help,

I am using axis 1.2 beta (march 04) and generating classes with
wsdl2java.
I have things setup for style="wrapped" and use="literal".

When axis generates the StringArrayHolder class, it uses a pachage name
of:  java.lang.holders
Is this correct? Is there a way to have the package name not be
java.lang.holders?

Thanks
Raul

Build.xml
    <target name="wsdl2java" depends="prepare">
        <axis-wsdl2java
            deployScope="Session"
            output="${build.home}/generated"
            helpergen="true"
            verbose="true"
            serverside="true"
            skeletonDeploy="true"
            url="${basedir}/RASDataService_WDL.wsdl"

        <mapping
            namespace="urn:com.myservice.service"
            package="com.myservice.dataservice.service"/>
        </axis-wsdl2java>
    </target>

Wsdl file:

            <xsd:element name="setTeam">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"
name="teamId" type="xsd:string"/>
                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
name="teams" type="xsd:string"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>

    <wsdl:message name="setTeamRequest">
        <wsdl:part element="tns:setTeam" name="parameters"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="getTeamListResponse">
        <wsdl:part element="tns:getTeamListReturn" name="parameters"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="setTeamResponse">
        <wsdl:part element="tns:setTeam" name="parameters"/>
    </wsdl:message>

        <wsdl:operation name="setTeam">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:setTeamRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output message="tns:setTeamResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>

type mapping qname ns="someNamespace"

Posted by Steve Wells <St...@mohomine.com>.
Axis continues to have difficulties handling some custom bean based class
/ types that I have - I have added typeMapping (beanMapping) for these -
but I get problems once I've entered the second one.

IS "someNamespace" & supposed to be specified for every entry or is that
replaced for each one with the class name string or other text?
<typeMapping qname="ns:local" xmlns:ns="someNamespace"
    languageSpecificType="java:my.java.thingy"
    serializer="my.java.Serializer"
    deserializer="my.java.DeserializerFactory"
    encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>