Posted to user@spark.apache.org by go canal <go...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/08/14 05:59:37 UTC

matrix inverse and multiplication

Hello,I am new to Spark. I am looking for a matrix inverse and multiplication solution. I did a quick search and found a couple of solutions but my requirements are:- large matrix (up to 2 millions x 2 m)- need to support complex double data type- preferably in Java
 There is one post http://databasefaq.com/index.php/answer/145090/matrix-apache-spark-distributed-computing-spark-distributed-matrix-multiply-and-pseudo-inverse-calculating but it is in Scala which I am not familiar with. I am able to convert this to Java but not able to understand this statement :
val uArray = svd.U.rows.collect.toList.map(_.toArray.toList).flatten.toArray

Could some one shed some lights ?
And also, I assume internally we use JBLAS for matrix calculation, so it should be doable to support Complex Double right ? thanks,
canal

Re: matrix inverse and multiplication

Posted by go canal <go...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Correction: I am not able to convert the Scala statement to java.