Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/26 06:38:58 UTC

[REMINDER] Hangout Today - Call for discussion topics

Hi All,
This is a thread where we can share the topics on which we would like to
discuss today in Hangout. Else we can have the hangout next week.
If we have sufficient topics we shall have the hangout today @ 7 PM IST.

Feel free to share the topics.

Link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts
/_/event/c2rheol3v6t0hvfq36eq36j8v8k?hl=en-GB&authuser=0

Regards,
Yash

Re: [REMINDER] Hangout Today - Call for discussion topics

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Gentle Reminder.

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Gentle Reminder.