Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan Ernst <ry...@iernst.net> on 2016/02/03 21:26:07 UTC

Jira version tag for master branch

FYI, I just renamed the "Trunk" version to "master", to match what we have
now with git. Since it was just a rename, it appears all the existing
issues that used Trunk as a fix version are already updated.

Re: Jira version tag for master branch

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
>From what I understand, "trunk" should go away and be renamed to
"master".  Can a Solr dev do this for existing Solr issues?

When I cut the 6.0 branch (after 5.5 release seems close to done),
I'll rename all "master" issues to 6.0 and new (master) issues are
then 7.0.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.