Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com> on 2006/02/16 16:11:32 UTC

updated cms c++ stomp client

I've added v2 of the code to fix a shutdown bug when the socket had been
broken before the connection was closed.  You can get the code here:

http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-517

V1 of the code has the documentation - I removed all docs and eclipse
project settings from v2 to make it smaller.

Regards,

Nathan Mittler

Re: updated cms c++ stomp client

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 16 Feb 2006, at 15:11, Mittler, Nathan wrote:
> I've added v2 of the code to fix a shutdown bug when the socket had
> been
> broken before the connection was closed.  You can get the code here:
>
> http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-517
>
> V1 of the code has the documentation - I removed all docs and eclipse
> project settings from v2 to make it smaller.

Patch applied, thanks Nathan!

BTW do you have a makefile of some kind or do you tend to build it
all in your IDE?

We've now got openwire-cpp which is progressing well and CMS -
hopefully we can merge efforts and have a single multi-threaded C++
API which work on Stomp or OpenWire.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/