Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by angelochen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2011/12/07 10:56:29 UTC

T5.3: do we still need AssetProtectionDispatcher?

Hi,

Have been using Robert's AssetProtectionDispatcher to protect assets in the
versions prior to 5.3, do we still need that for 5.3?

Thanks,

Angelo

Re: T5.3: do we still need AssetProtectionDispatcher?

Posted by angelochen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the confirmation, it has been so useful in securing my apps,
would like to try that again when 5.3 is available.

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Nope. It will not.

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.

Posted by David Rees <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by angelochen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi,

tried that and duplicated the issue, this is the same issue as in 5.2.6,
that's the reason I use Robert's AssetProtectionDispatcher, looks like 5.3
and 5.2.6 handle this same way, have tried your code and it works. hope
Robert will have his AssetProtectionDispatcher ready for 5.3 as well.

Thanks, angelo

lprimak wrote

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@roxanemy.com>.