Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/06/20 07:15:02 UTC

[INFO] Trunk demo back

Hi,

The trunk demo is back (failed to start this night)

Jacques

Re: [INFO] Trunk demo back

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques,

For your continuous persistence to address this issue and support to have
the demo site up and running.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: [INFO] Trunk demo back

Posted by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com>.
Thanks very much.

Re: [INFO] Trunk demo back

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
We had it again tonight.

Re: [INFO] Trunk demo back

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
In the meantime, in cases like that I use the flexAdmin instead

Jacques

Re: [INFO] Trunk demo back

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Mike,