Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2018/07/30 18:44:31 UTC

PMC: Please vote on 1.4.6 RC0

I need two binding votes to release. Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: PMC: Please vote on 1.4.6 RC0

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks to Josh and Yu Li we're all good now on this vote. Unless you find
something veto worthy, in which case please post a veto to the voting
thread, I will close it this afternoon and finish the release.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands