Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/16 02:36:47 UTC

nightly build broken

The current source in CVS doesn't work for me (the example doesn't
correctly start), and I verified the problem with the latest nightly
build.  It looks like a problem with the Jetty version change.

Bill did you forget to check in your changes to web.xml perhaps?

20:28:38.484 WARN!! [main] org.mortbay.xml.XmlParser$Handler.error(XmlParser.jav
a:372) >31> ERROR@null line:8 col:10 : org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1:
 Cannot find the declaration of element 'web-app'.

-Yonik

Re: nightly build broken

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I did forget to check in the changes to web.xml necessary
for the jetty downgrade.  The order of the elements matters in
Jetty 5 (as stated in the spec) so I had to rearrange some of them
I have just checked in the changes.

Bill