Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com> on 2008/06/16 18:50:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r668125 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/widget/content/ContentMenus.xml

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 09:11 -0700, Adrian Crum wrote:
> It would be cool if we could create a global application menu that
> contains the main, logout, and login items. All application menus
> could
> extend it and then we could eliminate all of that redundant menu
> widget
> XML code.

This is a great idea. I will take care of it. Thanks.

Re: svn commit: r668125 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/widget/content/ContentMenus.xml

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Bilgin Ibryam wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 09:54 -0700, Adrian Crum wrote:
>> The "gotcha" will be the ordering of the menu items after the menu
>> has
>> been extended. It might require some tweaks to the model widget code.
>
> Adrian, probably you are right, but I did a fast test and it worked
> fine. Main menu item is on first position, and login/logout are on the
> right side. align-style="opposed" solves the problem... Do I miss
> something?

That's great news! Let's see how it goes.

Re: svn commit: r668125 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/widget/content/ContentMenus.xml

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.