Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by liushaohui <li...@xiaomi.com> on 2013/05/03 14:48:56 UTC

HBASE-7570 is reverted by the commit of HBASE-7571

hi all,

    From the svn log,  I found that HBASE-7570 has been reverted by the
commit of HBASE-7571.

HBASE-7570 renamed 'CONFIG' to 'METADATA' for per-CF/per-table
configuration in hbase shell, but the name of this configuration is
'CONFIG' in trunk.

Is there any reason?  What's the final name for per-CF/per-table
configuration? thx

- liushaohui@xiaomi

Re: HBASE-7570 is reverted by the commit of HBASE-7571

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.
Actually, it doesn't seem to be the case. Can you point out where you see
this?

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.