Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by 恩爸 <44...@qq.com> on 2019/12/19 03:06:58 UTC

Apply to open 'Issues' tab in Apache CarbonData github

Hi community:
&nbsp; I suggest community to open 'Issues' tab in carbondata github page, we can use this feature to collect the information of carbondata users, like this: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/234,&nbsp; users can add company information which uses carbondata on it willingly and we can add these info in Carbondata website.
&nbsp; what do you think about this?

Re: Apply to open 'Issues' tab in Apache CarbonData github

Posted by Manhua Jiang <ma...@apache.org>.
+1
Issues tab is easier to reach than JIRA too

Posted by Jacky Li <ja...@qq.com>.
+1

It is easier for developer and user to discuss and track progress of issues

Regards,
Jacky

Re: Apply to open 'Issues' tab in Apache CarbonData github

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, we just have to request infra to enable GitHub issues.

I’m already using GitHub Actions on some projects, so it should not be a problem for GitHub issues.

Regards
JB

Posted by Kunal Kapoor <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Akash Nilugal <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ajantha Bhat <aj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 恩爸 <44...@qq.com>.
Hi Liang:
&nbsp; Carbondata users can raise issues in github's issues to ask any questions, the function is the same as mailing list, many chinese users can't access mailing list and are used to use github's issues.&nbsp;
&nbsp; To track and record real issues, it still needs to use Apache JIRA.

------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------
Date:&nbsp;Sun, Dec 22, 2019 09:14 PM
To:&nbsp;"恩爸"<441586683@qq.com&gt;;

Subject:&nbsp;Re: Apply to open 'Issues' tab in Apache CarbonData github

&gt; this: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/234&nbsp;,

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

The issues of github table has been enabled.

Regards
Liang

Re: Apply to open 'Issues' tab in Apache CarbonData github

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
I will apply Issues table via INFRA

Regards
Liang