Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by kerwin zhuang <ke...@apache.org> on 2022/09/19 11:01:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.1

Hello DolphinScheduler Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler version 3.0.1

Release notes: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/releases/tag/3.0.1

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/3.0.1/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1107/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/tree/3.0.1

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/commit/364cafe1384a55550abf2f2e377b0b2df5b6e2fc

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/latest/user_doc/contribute/release/release.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--
zhuangchong(Kerwin)

Re: [CANCEL] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.1

Posted by Chong Zhuang <ke...@apache.org>.
let's cancel this voting thread.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.1

Posted by Chong Zhuang <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by ShunFeng Cai <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by simsicon <si...@gmail.com>.