Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2014/02/06 23:37:27 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1

This is a voting thread for Libcloud 0.14.1. This is a minor release
which includes some new features, improvements and bug fixes.

Release highlights:

- New driver for CloudSigma API 2.0
- Improvements in the OpenStack driver
- Support for records with multiple values in the Route53 DNS driver
- Support for paging through zones and records in the Rackspace DNS driver

Full change log
can be found at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES.rst;h=da1f5519bdb23c4a4197381b9b884d9899c75e32;hb=00250abf096feb2ae21567673697514bcb63b0a9#l4

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1

Vote will be opened until February 8th, 2014 (or longer, if needed).

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1

Posted by Brian Curtin <br...@python.org>.
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> wrote:
> This is a voting thread for Libcloud 0.14.1. This is a minor release
> which includes some new features, improvements and bug fixes.

[ +1 ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1

Posted by Alex Gaynor <al...@gmail.com>.
[+1]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1

Alex

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> wrote:

> Explicit +1 from me.
>
> [+1]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1
>

> On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Looks great.
> >
> > [+1]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1
> >
> > On Feb 6, 2014, at 4:37 PM, Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > This is a voting thread for Libcloud 0.14.1. This is a minor release
> > > which includes some new features, improvements and bug fixes.
> > >
> > > Release highlights:
> > >
> > > - New driver for CloudSigma API 2.0
> > > - Improvements in the OpenStack driver
> > > - Support for records with multiple values in the Route53 DNS driver
> > > - Support for paging through zones and records in the Rackspace DNS
> > driver
> > >
> > > Full change log
> > > can be found at
> > >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES.rst;h=da1f5519bdb23c4a4197381b9b884d9899c75e32;hb=00250abf096feb2ae21567673697514bcb63b0a9#l4
> > >
> > > Release artifacts can be found at
> > http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/
> > >
> > > Please test the release and post your votes.
> > >
> > > +/- 1
> > > [  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1
> > >
> > > Vote will be opened until February 8th, 2014 (or longer, if needed).
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Tomaz

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.14.1

Posted by John Carr <jo...@me.com>.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Explicit +1 from me.

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.