Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/12/09 18:34:42 UTC

Whiteboard plugins using LM - blocker for 0.8?

There are now only two plugins in core that need to be converted to the
LM (I'm going to do them when I finish this mail).

However, there are many whiteboard plugins still needing to move over.

I propose that the whiteboard plugins are not blockers to the 0.8
release. I further propose that they cannot move out of whiteboard until
  they correctly use the locationmap.

Lazy consensus is in operation. If nobody objects to this I will remove
the list of whiteboard plugins from

Ross

Re: Whiteboard plugins using LM - blocker for 0.8?

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El vie, 09-12-2005 a las 17:34 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:
> There are now only two plugins in core that need to be converted to the
> LM (I'm going to do them when I finish this mail).
>
> However, there are many whiteboard plugins still needing to move over.
>
> I propose that the whiteboard plugins are not blockers to the 0.8
> release. I further propose that they cannot move out of whiteboard until
>   they correctly use the locationmap.
>
> Lazy consensus is in operation. If nobody objects to this I will remove
> the list of whiteboard plugins from
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-726

Even if lazy, my +1 ;-)

salu2