Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gerhard Große <ge...@g-grosse.de> on 2008/11/21 21:35:19 UTC

Re: Dojo 404 and

Rabin Aryal <raryal <at> netlert.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I get the 404 on all the struts/dojo js and css files not found.

Hi,

this looks like you are using 2.0.12 and ran into a bug that sneaked into this
release: See https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2849
This is fixed meanwhile, but a new release seems not quite ready yet.

If you don't want to wait, you can patch FilterDispatcher.java and change line
411 from

String name = resourcePath.substring("/struts".length());

String name = resourcePath;

At least this worked for me.

Gerhard

RE: Dojo 404 and

Posted by Rabin Aryal <ra...@netlert.com>.
Gerhard,

Thanks for the reply. I am using 2.0.11.

Rabin