Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu> on 2016/04/30 16:52:19 UTC

Short video about how to use the Scim solution we proposed contributing

All,

I don't know if this will be useful or if this is the right forum, but in an effort to show folks how to use the library we've created we're making a series of videos.  Below is the first.  It describes how to add a simple extension to a base ScimUser.  If this type of post is inappropriate for this list please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-02Gj2hJ28

Thanks,
Pennsylshawn

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
--Martin Fowler

Shawn Smith
Director of Software Engineering
Administrative Information Services