Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Peter Kronenberg <pe...@torch.ai> on 2021/04/14 16:59:19 UTC

Parsing XML

When parsing an XML file, is there any configuration where I can pass an Xpath, for example, to only get the pieces that I want?

Peter

Peter Kronenberg  |  Senior AI Analytic ENGINEER
C: 703.887.5623
[Torch AI]<http://www.torch.ai/>
4303 W. 119th St., Leawood, KS 66209
WWW.TORCH.AI<http://www.torch.ai/>

Re: Parsing XML

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
We don't currently support that, but it should be fairly straightforward to
drop a custom xml parser in the framework.