Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/15 17:03:10 UTC

new tests

Hi,

I just checked in a bunch of new tests and corresponding classes from
the BEA Kodo test suite. The tests were converted from old JDO tests,
and were adapted to be run in a variety of container environments. I
have converted them to successfully compile in an OpenJPA environment,
but thaht's about it -- certain parts of the base test framework
currently simply throw exceptions, and other leaf areas that I didn't
fully covert also throw exceptions.

I've disabled the new tests by specifying a massive exclusion list in
openjpa-persistence-jdbc/pom.xml; as we review the tests and make them
work, we can simply remove the exclusion entries for the passing
tests.

I also set up exclusion filters to ensure that inner classes are not
invoked by surefire's POJO test support.

I was able to run the non-excluded tests (i.e., 'mvn clean test') on
my machine and a Linux machine. If you have any problems, please let
me know.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: new tests

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
Oops; it certainly shouldn't be the com.sun one. Sorry about that.

org.apache.regexp.REUtil is definitely better, but we could just use
the JDK regexp stuff now. I'll comment it out and make that test case
fail.

-Patirck

--
Patrick Linskey