Posted to user@click.apache.org by Tim Hooper <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/06 16:51:28 UTC

PickList - Can not clear entire list

I noticed this in my code that uses PickList.  Then, I tried it on the click
examples and the problem is there also.  You can not completely remove all items
from one side of the PickList...when you try, it will put the last item back in
after you save.

Re: PickList - Can not clear entire list

Posted by Tim Hooper <th...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you are correct.  If I remove pickList.addSelectedValue("004"); from the
example, it works correctly.

Thanks.

Tim

Re: PickList - Can not clear entire list

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You mean this example?
http://click.avoka.com/click-examples/control/pick-list-demo.htm

Isn't it because a default item with id "004" is always selected? If you execute that statement only
on GET requests it should give the desired outcome.

regards

Bob