Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2018/05/07 17:53:59 UTC

Re: [ARTEMIS] core-client: DiscoveryGroup with mSSL TransportConfiguration

The DiscoveryGroup is used to listen for UDP-multicast broadcasts from a
broker's BroadcastGroup. The connector defined in the broker's
BroadcastGroup is what the client will use to connect to that broker. Of
course, this presents a problem for things that need to be configured
specifically for each client like SSL artifacts. To deal with this you can
use the traditional SSL system properties (i.e. javax.net.ssl.keyStore,
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword, javax.net.ssl.trustStore,
javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword).

Justin