Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <li...@outlook.com> on 2019/09/19 11:00:55 UTC

DolphinScheduler is on the top of the github trend rankings today

Dear developers:
     a good news! DolphinScheduler is on the top of the github trend rankings today!haha
    [cid:5FDA5E87-E361-495E-98D6-4BFEAD3D2EFA@mailmaster]

Thank you!
2019-09-19
—————————————
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)
Lidong Dai 代立冬

lidong.dai@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

—————————————

Re: DolphinScheduler is on the top of the github trend rankings today

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Great. Let's make the project more popular.
Look forward your new website.

Sheng

Guo William <gu...@outlook.com>于2019年9月21日 周六下午12:39写道:

> That is great!
>
> We keep doing that and welcome new contributors to join us!
>
> I notice that dolphin scheduler’s website will be made by a contributor
> name Xiaochun.
>
> It is great to see more and more people to join the contributors!
>

> Dolphin Scheduler PPMC Member
> William Guo Wei
>
> 获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Sheng Wu
SkyWalking, Shardingsphere and Zipkin

Re: DolphinScheduler is on the top of the github trend rankings today