Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Harald Wehr <hw...@hs-harz.de> on 2004/07/22 09:33:09 UTC

Directory Generator - Absolute Path

I want the DirectoryGenerator output the full absolute path of every
file in a directory but didn't get to manage it. What parameters do I
have to provide in the sitemap?

Example:

Directory to generate:
/home/harald/temp
   |_1.xml
   |_2.xml

The output of the generator should contain the following
<dir:file name="/home/harald/temp/1.xml"/>
<dir:file name="/home/harald/temp/2.xml"/>

Is this somehow possible with the generator or do I have to take an
additional stylesheet to get what I want?

Harald

Re: Directory Generator - Absolute Path

Posted by "Volkm@r" <pl...@arcor.de>.
Harald Wehr wrote:
> I want the DirectoryGenerator output the full absolute path of every
> file in a directory but didn't get to manage it. What parameters do I
> have to provide in the sitemap?
>
> Example:
>
> Directory to generate:
> /home/harald/temp
>   |_1.xml
>   |_2.xml
>

> The output of the generator should contain the following
> <dir:file name="/home/harald/temp/1.xml"/>
> <dir:file name="/home/harald/temp/2.xml"/>
>
> Is this somehow possible with the generator or do I have to take an
> additional stylesheet to get what I want?

You have to do it with your own xslt. If you have your links in a
structure with <ul/> and <li/> you could use
<http://home.arcor.de/plsdontreply/concat-menulink.xsl>.
It's a modification of something I've found in Cocoon's samples.

--
Volkmar W. Pogatzki