Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Baroukh <mb...@cardiweb.com> on 2007/02/27 13:54:26 UTC

[s2] ww-1747

Hi.

I actually have a bug on 2.0.6 related to this ticket that is marked
fixed in 2.0.7.
(I tried select.ftl and ContainUtil.java from trunk and it works ... no
more exception from freemaker)

For now, I included the fix in my project but, will it be reported on
2.0.6 branch (2.0.6.1 ???) ? Or will it be only on 2.0.7 ?

It was (still now ...) the only problem I found on my app when switching
from 2.0.1 to 2.0.6.

Thanks.

--

Mike Baroukh

---
Cardiweb  - 31 Rue de Mogador Paris IXeme
06 63 57 27 22 - 01 53 21 82 63 - Jabber: mbaroukh@jabber.org
http://www.cardiweb.com
---

Re: [s2] ww-1747