Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Tong Wang <TW...@qilinsoft.com> on 2008/07/08 05:11:17 UTC

[cxf] wsdl2java APIs

Hi friends,

I am new to cxf, and trying to use wsdl2java APIs to generate the
server/client artifacts.

It may be similar to org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main.

But after that, I want to get more information about the generated code
in my program.

1.      The class name(s) of the SEI(s)

2.      The class name(s) of the WebServiceClient(s)/stub(s)

3.      The namespace and package name mappings.

Is it possible to get them?

I am not sure whether I describe clearly; any questions please also let
me know.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Tong 025-83242286-5020

Re: [cxf] wsdl2java APIs

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Tong, please use the cxf-user list for your questions.  This keeps the
archives clean, and the same developers are on both lists.

Glen

Re: [cxf] wsdl2java APIs

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Instead of calling "main", try doing:

WSDLToJava w2j = new WSDLToJava(args);
ToolContext ctx = new ToolContext();
w2j.run(ctx);

When that completes, the ctx should have a LOT of stuff in it that may
provide the information you need.

Dan

On Jul 7, 2008, at 11:11 PM, Tong Wang wrote:

> Hi friends,
>

> I am new to cxf, and trying to use wsdl2java APIs to generate the
> server/client artifacts.
>
> It may be similar to org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main.
>
> But after that, I want to get more information about the generated
> code
> in my program.
>
> 1.      The class name(s) of the SEI(s)
>
> 2.      The class name(s) of the WebServiceClient(s)/stub(s)
>
> 3.      The namespace and package name mappings.
>

> Is it possible to get them?
>
> I am not sure whether I describe clearly; any questions please also
> let
> me know.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> Regards,