Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Boris Hamanov <bs...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/07 16:58:40 UTC

European VAT TaxAuthority and show prices with VAT included

Hi,

I would be grateful if somebody can share his EU VAT TaxAuthority or just
point me to an example of how this is done.
I found a thread with a lenghty discussion that talks about entering
product prices without VAT and showing products with VAT calculated.
http://markmail.org/message/gisfjrzqf3auxfgh#query:+page:1+mid:gc3tmnj4z6gj3yyi+state:results
I could not find a useful example of how is this configured in practise,
any help there, please?

Kind Regards,
Boris

Re: European VAT TaxAuthority and show prices with VAT included

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
We could have a parameters for that. But I think it's not a typical case.

Jacques

From: "Boris Hamanov" <bs...@gmail.com>

Posted by Boris Hamanov <bs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Release.revision?

Jacques

From: "Nandani Aggarwal" <na...@paxcel.net>

for  sales tax included twice in shopping cart , Feb 12, 2010

Posted by Boris Hamanov <bs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Perre,

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Boris,

Posted by Boris Hamanov <bs...@gmail.com>.
Well, upgrading to the new ofbiz 10.04.02 will happen in the future (if the
client chooses to pay for it) but for now I have to deal with 9.04.

I am hoping that the fix to that bug will not be a very complex one, will
see. I will post my progress here. Meanwhile if anybody has some
information on the topic, I will appreciate it.

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Jacques Le Roux <

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Boris Hamanov" <bs...@gmail.com>

Posted by Boris Hamanov <bs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques, Robert!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Though it does not give you precise instructions you are looking for, did you read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/VAT ?

Jacques

From: "Boris Hamanov" <bs...@gmail.com>