Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/30 17:26:24 UTC

solidColor Exclusions

Hi guys,
I have now a really strange error.
I create a component that extends from a SkinnableContainer and also a skin.
Local everything works fine.
But when i deploy in the server and i run the application a get a runtime error:
Required skin part solidColor cannot be found.	at spark.components.supportClasses::SkinnableComponent/findSkinParts()[/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.10/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/supportClasses/SkinnableComponent.as:737]

I don't know the reason that locally i don't have this error but in the server side i have...
The difference is in the compiler to the server i use maven... but this justify this error?

RE: solidColor Exclusions

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
is confirmed
I was using the color picker experimental and for that i get all this problems...
Thanks for all the ideas.
Miguel

Re: solidColor Exclusions

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

RE: solidColor Exclusions

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
I think i now what is the problem...
I think is with the experimental components that the skins are missing...
But give me five minutes i will come back to you..

thanks for the time...
Sometimes writes or speaking helps to find the problem...

RE: solidColor Exclusions

Posted by Romain KELIFA <ro...@gmail.com>.
2 things, please :

RE: solidColor Exclusions

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
did not work :(

RE: solidColor Exclusions

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Normally i should have in maven.
But i will check it thanks for the in sight! :)

RE: solidColor Exclusions

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
It  could also be a missing css.

To figure out, I usually add a debugging style in the css such as

global {
   chrome-color: red;
}

HTH,