Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by HBalakrishna <hb...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/14 14:17:40 UTC

Facing pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 from Y.Y.Y.Y () . Urgent assistance required

Hi Team,
I am using Apache 2.2.20 version , I am facing major problem in APache is below errorĀ

my application server(Oracle weblogic ) and  it is  connecting to Apache 7443 and based on routing it  is rewiriting to another apache instance apache on 8080 from here to back end server i.e to OSB  O am receiving error at first Apache server i.e 7443 only
Application flow Weblogic App serve-->Apache 7443--Apache-8080---> OSB back end request is not going to OSB at all i m receiving below error
pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080  from Y.Y.Y.Y () Please help me . it is show stopper for my application
Regards,
Bala

Re: Facing pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 from Y.Y.Y.Y () . Urgent assistance required

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 8:17 AM, HBalakrishna <hb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> request is not going to OSB at all i m receiving below error pass request
> body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 from Y.Y.Y.Y ()

This is a development list. You don't have a development issue.

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users