Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/30 09:55:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Maven account for publishing convience binary

Hi, folks

Recently, I am trying to publish convenience library of Weex to JCenter, a
seperate maven repositories for Android developers.  I’d like to know
whether there is an Apache-wide JCenter account for publishing connivence
binary. It seems like each Apache project is allowed to create their own
Jcenter account [1] and publish convenience library as long as the account
is shared by PMC/PPMC.

Please correct me if I am wrong, otherwise I shall create a jcenter
accounts shared by Weex PPMC.

[1] https://bintray.com/cordova/maven/cordova-android
[2] https://bintray.com/bintray/jcenter/org.apache.commons:commons-lang3

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Re: [DISCUSS] Maven account for publishing convience binary

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Just add maven distribution in link [2]. I'm glad if someone could reword
the content for me, as I am not a native English speaker.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年10月16日周三 上午11:52写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Justin.

I just read the link [2] you provided, and I think it is just what I need.

Could you please considering add Jcenter/MavenCentral in the list? Or could
I adding Jcenter/MavenCentral related page myself if you agree?

FYI: Jcenter and MavenCentral are both maven distribution channel, except
for JCenter is widely used in Android world, and MavenCentral is for Java
world except Android.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远