Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Adam.Leggett" <Ad...@upco.co.uk> on 2001/04/05 15:06:35 UTC

Turbine apidocs

I am wanting to use the Turbine api in the context of Jetspeed Portlets.
Where are the javadocs for the api. Could'nt find them in the TDK download.

Many thanks

Adam Leggett
UPCO
Direct Line: 0113 20 10 631
Fax: 0113 20 10 666
<http://www.upco.co.uk>
The contents of this email are intended for the named addressees and may
contain confidential and / or privileged material. If received in error,
please contact UPCO on +44 (0)113 20 10 600 and then delete the entire email
from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or other use
of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Re: Turbine apidocs

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@e-point.pl>.
"Adam.Leggett" wrote:

> I am wanting to use the Turbine api in the context of Jetspeed Portlets.
> Where are the javadocs for the api. Could'nt find them in the TDK download.

I believe that TDK includes turbine sources, so you can build them
yourself.
Go to the build directory and run "build-turbine.[sh|bat] javadocs".
They will appear in doc/api directory.

Rafal

--
Rafal Krzewski