Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mo...@genpact.com> on 2013/09/12 09:41:58 UTC

Add xml extension to filename in file producer

Hi,

File producer uses a unique id as file name when filename header is not set, with no extension. My requirement is to add xml extension to the file in producer. Is there a way to configure this in the file producer.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Shadab

________________________________
*** This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.***

Re: Add xml extension to filename in file producer

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Just set a header with the file name you want, for example the keep
using he message id,

setHeader(Exchange.FILE_NAME, constant("${id}.xml"))

--
Claus Ibsen