Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Glasser <gl...@mit.edu> on 2006/10/03 03:55:40 UTC

diff_in_renamed_folder fails on OSX over DAV

On the current trunk, diff_tests.py's diff_in_renamed_folder fails on
Intel OSX over DAV.

$ APXS=/opt/local/apache2/bin/apxs
subversion/tests/cmdline/davautocheck.sh diff 41 -v
[snip]
CMD: svn "diff" "-r3:4"
"svn-test-work/working_copies/diff_tests-41/A/D/C/kappa"
"--config-dir" "/Users/glasser/Projects/Subversion/trunk/subversion/tests/cmdline/svn-test-work/local_tmp/config"
<TIME = 0.405370>
EXPECTED STDERR:
ACTUAL STDERR:
svn: REPORT request failed on
'/svn-test-work/repositories/diff_tests-41/!svn/bc/4/A/D/C/kappa'
svn: File not found: revision 1, path '/A/C/kappa'
EXCEPTION: SVNLineUnequal
FAIL:  diff_tests.py 41: diff a revision of a file in a renamed folder

I'm not sure how long this has been failing for.

(prop_tests.py 7 also fails, but that's totally my fault :) )

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser@mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/

Re: diff_in_renamed_folder fails on OSX over DAV

Posted by David Glasser <gl...@mit.edu>.
On 10/15/06, C. Michael Pilato <cm...@red-bean.com> wrote:
> David Glasser wrote:
> > On 10/2/06, David Glasser <gl...@mit.edu> wrote:
> >> On the current trunk, diff_tests.py's diff_in_renamed_folder fails on
> >> Intel OSX over DAV.
> >
> > I think I came to the conclusion that this was me being confused about
> > what version of mod_dav_svn davautocheck is linking to.
>
> Ah.  That makes me feel much better.  Thanks for the update -- I'd been
> wondering what was up on this issue.

Yeah.  To be specific -- I'd been compiling with --disable-shared, and
the davautotest.sh httpd was linking with shared modules (logically
enough).  I did move my /opt/local/lib mod_dav_svn away and observed
it appearing to work (with the test fail)... but I didn't clean up an
(old) shared lib in the build directory.

--dave

Posted by David Glasser <gl...@mit.edu>.