Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/22 08:54:48 UTC

Maven filtering problem (was Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2)

Yeah, and it seems to have been caused by the upgrade i did to
maven-resources-plugin 2.4.3.
That was was important in order to be able to specify different
delimiters for the archetype.
I'm trying to find where the issue comes from, but all 2.4.x seem to
have the same behavior.
The weird thing is that the unix shell scripts aren't affected.

2010/11/21 Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>:
> Looks like it is also an issue on trunk.
>
> Am 21.11.2010 20:51, schrieb Guillaume Nodet:
>> Right, and the admin.bat seems wrong too.
>>
>> 2010/11/21 Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>:
>>> Hi All,
>>> I checked the release. Everything is ok, but I found small issue in
>>> client.bat configuration file. It doesn't work because there is placeholders
>>> that are not replaced by Maven:
>>>
>>> set CLASSPATH=%KARAF_HOME%\lib\bin\karaf-client.jar
>>> set
>>> CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%KARAF_HOME%\system\org\apache\sshd\sshd-core\${sshd.v
>>> ersion}\sshd-core-${sshd.version}.jar
>>> set
>>> CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%KARAF_HOME%\system\org\apache\mina\mina-core\${mina.v
>>> ersion}\mina-core-${mina.version}.jar
>>> set
>>> CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%KARAF_HOME%\system\org\apache\karaf\shell\org.apache.
>>> karaf.shell.console\${project.version}\org.apache.karaf.shell.console-${proj

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Maven filtering problem (was Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2)

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
That is a really strange issue. I've created a jira entry for tracking
the maven filtering issue here:

Thanks for diving in to see what is happening here Guillaume.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think I've fixed the issue.

--
Cheers,