Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott McClanahan <sc...@trnswrks.com> on 2007/07/27 16:09:21 UTC

Tomcat and Terracotta

I know this is a tomcat mailing-list but I'm just curious if anybody has
used tomcat with terracotta.  How well do the features of session
replication and the idea of a "distributed" jvm pan out.  Just curious
if anybody has done it and how they feel about it.

I'd be running tomcat 5.5.23 and sun's java 1.5.0_11.

Re: Tomcat and Terracotta

Posted by John Gardner <jo...@tagish.co.uk>.
Scott McClanahan wrote:
> I know this is a tomcat mailing-list but I'm just curious if anybody has
> used tomcat with terracotta.  How well do the features of session
> replication and the idea of a "distributed" jvm pan out.  Just curious
> if anybody has done it and how they feel about it.
>
> I'd be running tomcat 5.5.23 and sun's java 1.5.0_11.

Scott

I've just set up Terracotta and Tomcat 5.5.  It's early days, but it
definitely works.  If you want contact me off list, feel free.

John

--
John Gardner - Tagish Ltd.
Infrastructure Manager