Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2012/10/26 21:58:33 UTC

FYI new convienance redirect on issues.cordova.io

issues.cordova.io -----------> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB
issues.cordova.io/1234 ---> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1234

Re: FYI new convienance redirect on issues.cordova.io

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
omg I never noticed that search box. awesome dude thank you!

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Shazron Abdullah <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.