Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Yifan Wu <Yi...@sas.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/07 19:47:31 UTC

Unable to use Spring boot properties to configure Encoders for Netty Component in 3.4.0

Hi,

I am trying to use Netty Spring boot autoconfiguration.  I want to set encoders in the properties with the following line.
camel.component.netty.encoders=#myCustomEncoder

I have my bean defined:
<bean id="myCustomEncoder" class="io.netty.handler.codec.string.StringEncoder"/>

The Camel application failed to start because:

Failed to bind properties under 'camel.component.netty.encoders' to java.util.List<io.netty.channel.ChannelHandler>:
    Reason: No converter found capable of converting from type [java.lang.String] to type [java.util.List<io.netty.channel.ChannelHandler>]

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Yifan

Re: Unable to use Spring boot properties to configure Encoders for Netty Component in 3.4.0

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
This should be fixed in 3.6.x