Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dudu <ed...@yahoo.com.br> on 2006/01/31 13:33:02 UTC

The page write 'NULL' at the end of all pages...

I'm using the Myfaces nightly build of  30 january.....
After I have configured the MyFaces Extension Filter in the xml file, a
'null' is wireted at bottom of all pages....

What is happening?
Thanks.

Ps: just once, not a 'null' , but a textfield was redered...

Re: The page write 'NULL' at the end of all pages...

Posted by Onur Tokan <ot...@gmail.com>.
I am experiencing the same problem, using January 31 build

Regards,